Costa Saracena – From Catania to Siracusa and back in three days
Three-day charter on a sailing boat to navigate along the wonderful “Costa Saracena” down to Siracusa and back. During this experience you can admire the uniqueness of the Castle of Brucoli, stop in the Bay of Arcile, watching the “Turtle Rock”, observe from the boat the lighthouse of Capo Santa Croce, dock in the millenary island of Ortigia, heart of Siracusa, discover the beauty of the natural integral reserve of Plemmirio coast and the white beach of “Fontane Bianche”. While navigating, you will learn the basics of sailing and some curiosities and legends about our land.
Possibility to have an experience of submarine diving.
||Only upon request
|PRICE WHOLE BOAT RENTAL WITH SKIPPER
- 1650 € in the low season: October 1st – May 31st
- 1950 € in the medium season: June 1st – July 15th and September 1st – September 30th
- 2200 € in the high season: July 16th – August 31st
||Catania Harbour – Diporto Nautico Etneo
||10 a.m. of the 1st day/6 p.m. of the 3rd day
- Janneau Sun Odissey 34.2
- Beneteau Oceanis 331
- Janneau Sun Odissey 42.2
||Italian and English (French and Spanish upon request and availability)
||Booking available only for all boat
- You will book the whole boat with skipper for a private tour
- Max 6 guests (+crew)
- Contact us for bigger group (more than 6 people)
- 3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS
- On request possibility to sleep on board the night before or the night after
- Trip on a sailboat
- Sleep on board
- Linen and towels
- Meals (we can help you with food shopping)
- Hostess (she can be also the cook)
- Moorings at the port (if necessary)
- Sleep on board the night before or the night after
- Free cancellation 1 month before the tour
- Late cancellation up to 7 days before the service 50% of the total amount as penalty
- No Show or Cancellation less than one week before the excursion: 100% of the total amount as penalty
- First please send us a booking request and allow us to check availability
- Then to guarantee your booking, we will require a prepayment of 50% of the total charter price at the moment of booking and the balance of the service 7 days before to the excursion date.
Remember that the skipper will always be on board with you for the entire charter.
We suggest you to bring your own swimsuit, a beach towel and sunscreen lotion. Wind jackets and hats can be needed since it could be windy while sailing.
If you think you can suffer from seasickness we suggest you to take pills and patches before the tour. If you don’t have the equipment required we will provide you with the necessary, ask for it when you book.